12. “... I will open your graves and raise you from your graves, O my
people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel.
13. And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and
raise you from your graves, o my people”
( Ezekiel 37: 12-13) ESV
The LORD asked Ezekiel to prophesy to the DRY bones which
were found in the valley asking them to HEAR the word of the LORD. The dry
bones joined together. He again prophesied and breath came into them.
Dry bones have no breath in them. They are lifeless. These DRY
bones represent so many things in our lives. They are the things we have condemned
to be hopeless and hence, we have buried them in “graves”.
Take a minute and examine your life. Is
there any dry bone in your life? Have you condemned yourself into a grave? Is it
a situation in your life that you see to be ‘lifeless’? Is it your finance,
your career, your academic pursuit, your relationship, your marriage or is it a
sickness? Whatever it is, you do not have to lose hope. You only have to ask
God to breathe into your dry bones. Let Him restore life into your situation. Allow
the LORD to raise you from your graves. Just like Ezekiel, you need to believe
and begin asking the DRY bones to hear the word of the LORD.
-MASY
No comments:
Post a Comment